The Website is owned and operated by RADIANCI (Pty) Ltd; 2020/705207/07, (“RADIANCI“, “us” or “we“), a South African company, bound by South African laws, and can be contacted via the contact details provided on our “Get in Touch” form.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
You agree to use the Website only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
– Trademarks. The material and Content accessible from the Website is the proprietary information of RADIANCI or the party that provided the Content to RADIANCI, and RADIANCI or the party that provided the Content to RADIANCI retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of RADIANCI, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of RADIANCI.
– Copyrights. The Website and its Content are protected by South African copyright laws and belong to RADIANCI or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by RADIANCI or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (if you are browsing the Website as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by RADIANCI). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Website.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, RADIANCI does not knowingly permit children under the age of 18 to make bookings of services on the Website, without verifiable parental consent. RADIANCI does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 18, except with their parent’s express consent. If we ever include children under the age of 18 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel bookings in our sole discretion.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
RADIANCI, its affiliates, licensors, service providers and content providers will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if RADIANCI has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
– Disclaimer. RADIANCI makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the Website, the service or the content. RADIANCI expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the Website, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the Website. RADIANCI does not warrant that the functions performed by the Website or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the Website or the service will be corrected. RADIANCI does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The Website, the service, and the content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- advertises any commercial endeavor except as may be specifically authorized on the Website;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors; or
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of the Website or any networks connected to this site.
As a valued client and user, RADIANCI endeavors to always safeguard your personal information provided to us via the Website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you make a booking, subscribe to our stories and videos, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When making a booking on the Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, phone number and e-mail address. You may, however, visit the Website anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve the Website. We continually strive to improve the Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for booking or enquiry processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your booking or enquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on September 05, 2020
Tel.: +27 61 808 0788
The Website and all the information it contains is based on my personal experience and journey which I am sharing for educational and informational purposes only.
RADIANCI.com contains information written by a variety of sources, both internal and external. The material appearing on RADIANCI.com is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the Website.
RADIANCI.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on the Website. Your success in using the information or strategies provided by the Website, depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, therefore, we do not offer any guarantees from the information consumed on the Website.